Sleep is one of the most critical components of a healthy life. Several factors can prevent you from getting your much needed rest. One of the most common factors is a snoring partner. Here are some solutions to help anyone sleeping with a loud snoring partner achieve a better night’s sleep.
- Try to get to bed and fall sleep before your snoring partner
- Use an ambient white noise sound machine to drown out your partner’s snoring
- Ask your snoring spouse to use a nasal dilator, which opens the nasal passages and helps to decrease snoring
- Ask your snoring partner to get in the practice of sleeping on their side, which helps decrease snoring
- Wear high quality ear plugs, to help decrease the sound of the loud snoring
It may require a bit of trial and error to find the combination of these solutions that work best for you and your snoring partner. However, with a little patience, you can get the quality, restful sleep your body and mind need and desire.