DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Download Instruction Manual here: Mack’s® Electronic Hearing Muffs with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Mack’s® Electronic Hearing Muffs are covered by a 12-month repair or replacement warranty against defects and workmanship. The warranty period begins on the date of original purchase. The warranty does not cover malfunctions that are related to misuse of the device.
If you experience problems with your earmuffs – If you have not yet done so, first ensure the batteries are good and properly installed. If the batteries are good and properly installed, and you are still experiencing problems due to defects in materials and workmanship, proceed with the return procedures below or contact McKeon Products for service options.
Returning your Mack’s® Electronic Hearing Muffs for Warranty Repair/Replacement:
- First, contact McKeon Products for Return Authorization number
- Securely package your Mack’s® Electronic Hearing Muffs in the original packaging or a suitable carton, and include a completed Warranty Repair/Replacement Form (found in Instruction Manual), along with a copy of your Purchase Receipt
- When completing the form, please be specific about the problem(s) you are experiencing and provide complete contact details
- If your Earmuffs do not qualify for warranty repair or replacement, you will be contacted with available options
- Send to: Mack’s® Warranty Services, 25460 Guenther, Warren, MI 48091
We recommend that you send the product using a trackable shipping method or mail service. For general inquiries about Mack’s® Electronic Hearing Muffs, please call 586-427-7560.