DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Remove earplug(s) from card backing.
- With both hands, roll foam lengthwise using thumbs and forefingers to form a cylinder-shaped earplug.
- While holding the earplug with one hand, use opposite hand to reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- Insert by gently pushing forward while turning earplug in the direction it is rolled up, for a comfortable, secure fit.
- WARNING: Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
Tip: For smaller ear canals roll earplug slightly tighter.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
Warnings & Precautions
Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum. Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.